- Project Name: eSteem Surfer
- Publisher (if applicable):
App is supposed to open external links without http or https prefix through user’s default browser. Other UI like Steemit, Busy support links without http or https prefix.
It does nothing when a link without http or https is clicked. But a link with prefix eg
How to reproduce
- Launch app
- Login your account
- Open editor panel to write article
- Write a link without http or https ex:
[busy link](busy.org/@horpey) or [busy home](busy.org) or [steemit home](steemit.com)
- Click in preview or when published
- Browser/App version: eSteem Surfer 2.0.4
- Operating system: Windows 10
Recording Of The Bug
Open editor and follow the content in the gif image below.
Proof of Work Done
The PO acknowledged it and it’s in work.